Last modified: 7.15.20
- Information we collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including personal information and non-personal information.
Non-personal information is any information that does not identify you individually or does not permit a direct association with an individual. Non-personal information may include information derived from personal information that has been de-personalized by removing unique identifiers and/or by combining it with information about other users to form aggregated data.
Personal information is information that is reasonably capable of being associated with or could be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household, such as name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
Examples of information Personalized Pranks collects include:
- registration information you provide when you create an account, enter a promotion, or sign up for communications, which may include: your name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, email address, username, and password;
- transaction information you provide when you make a purchase, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment information;
- information we obtain from third parties such as a third-party websites, vendors, service providers, or other platform providers;
- location information, including data provided by a mobile device or other device as you navigate our Website; and
- activity information pertaining to your use of the Website.
- How we collect information
Personalized Pranks collects information from and about you directly, when you provide such information to Personalized Pranks, and automatically, when you use the Website.
(a) Information you provide
Personalized Pranks collects information that you provide when you make inquiries using our “contact us” form, complete a transaction, enter a promotion, sign up to receive communications, or join the Website as a registered user. The information collected may include anything submitted by you to the Website and may include copies of any correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. When you purchase goods through the Website , you voluntarily provide certain personal information which is stored by Personalized Pranks and also processed by a third party company (e.g., our credit card processors and/or other vendors). If you voluntarily provide your personal information to us, we collect it. You choose whether to disclose personal information, but you may not be able to use the Website or conduct certain transactions without doing so.
(b) Information collected automatically
When you visit, navigate through, interact with, or otherwise use the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information Personalized Pranks collects automatically may include personal information or Personalized Pranks may associate it with personal information it collects in other ways or receives from third parties. If Personalized Pranks associates such data with personal information, Personalized Pranks will treat it as personal information, but if such data is not associated with other personal information, Personalized Pranks will treat it as non-personal information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) are small bits of code embedded in web pages or emails that assist in delivering cookies. Web beacons help Personalized Pranks determine whether a webpage on this Website has been viewed and, if so, how many times. Personalized Pranks may also use web beacons in email messages to determine what the recipient has done with the message. Although you cannot decline to receive web beacons when visiting a web page, you can choose not to receive web beacons by email if you disable HTML images or refuse HTML email messages.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how to opt out of those, visit: https://optout.aboutads.info.
- How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: to present our Website and its contents to you; to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it; to allow you to participate in any interactive features or services we may offer through the Website; in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and/or third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant “opt-out” box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see the “Choices about how we use and disclose your information“ section below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of your information
- Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Updating Information. You may contact Personalized Pranks at the contact information set forth below to request access to, correct, or delete certain personal information that you have provided to Personalized Pranks. Personalized Pranks may not accommodate a request to change information if Personalized Pranks believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- California Residents. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the section “Your California Privacy Rights“ below for more information.
- Nevada Residents. Under Nevada law, Nevada Revised States Chapter 603A, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us not to make certain disclosures of personal information we maintain about them. If you are a Nevada resident and wish to exercise this right, you may contact us by email at email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
- Data retention and security
Personalized Pranks may store your personal information as long as you use our goods and services in order to provide you with such goods and services and for all legitimate business purposes. Personalized Pranks may store your personal information to the extent required to comply with our legal, accounting, and/or reporting requirements and to provide information about Personalized Pranks products or services that you may request. Additionally, Personalized Pranks may continue to store your personal information contained in standard backup systems. Upon your request, Personalized Pranks will delete or de-identify your personal information unless Personalized Pranks is legally required or allowed to maintain such personal information.
Personalized Pranks has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Personalized Pranks cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Personalized Pranks is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Website.
- Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the section "Your California Privacy Rights" below for more information.
- Your California privacy rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents.
- Contact information
Personalized Pranks, LLC
c/o Zachary M. VanVactor / Privacy Agent
Stites & Harbison PLLC
400 West Market Street, Suite 1800
Louisville, KY 40202-3353
Telephone: (502) 587-3400