- Information we collect
This Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked to a consumer or personal device. For purposes of this Supplemental Notice, such information constitutes personal information.
(a) Personal information collected. Below are categories of personal information recognized by the CCPA along with examples (provided by the CCPA) of types of personal information in each category:
- identifiers - real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers
- CA Customer Records Statute categories - name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information;
- protected class characteristics - age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information);
- commercial information - records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- biometric information - genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data;
- internet/network activity - browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement;
- geolocation data - physical location or movements;
- security data - audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- professional/employment-related information - current or past job history or performance evaluations;
- non-public education information - education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records;
- inferences drawn from other personal information - profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
(b) Exclusions. Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records, de-identified or aggregated consumer information, and information excluded from the CCPA’s scope (such has HIPAA-protected information and information protected by the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act).
(c) Sources. We obtain personal information from you directly when you provide Personalized Pranks with the information, from you indirectly when you interact with the Website, and from you when you make electronic communications.
- Use of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information
(b) Sale. Personalized Pranks does not sell personal information including of minors under 18 years of age.
- California rights
The CCPA provides you with specific rights as a California resident. This section identifies those rights and how to exercise them.
(a) Access and data portability. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request certain information about our collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal information over the past 12 months. After receipt of a verifiable consumer request from you, Personalized Pranks will disclose to you the categories of personal information collected, categories of sources for the categories of personal information collected, business or commercial purpose for collecting such personal information, categories of third parties with whom Personalized Pranks shared such personal information, and specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
(b) Deletion. Subject to certain exceptions, you may request that Personalized Pranks delete Personal Information about you that it has collected and retained.
(c) Non-discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights under the CCPA.
(d) Opt-out. You have the right not to have your information disclosed, shared, or sold. If you are a California resident and wish to exercise this right, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
- California request process
(a) Instructions. If you reside in California, only you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability no more than twice within a 12-month period. Such a request must provide sufficient information to allow Personalized Pranks to reasonably verify that you are (or are an authorized representative of) the person about whom Personalized Pranks collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow Personalized Pranks to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Please note that Personalized Pranks cannot respond to your request or provide you with information if Personalized Pranks cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with Personalized Pranks. Personalized Pranks will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. If you reside in California, you may exercise your personal information rights by submitting verifiable consumer requests by using any of the contact information set forth in Section 8 below.
(b) Verifying Requests. Personalized Pranks will confirm receipt of your request within the time period prescribed by the CCPA and/or its regulations, let you know how Personalized Pranks will process the request, and let you know our verification process and anticipated timeframe for response. Personalized Pranks may try to verify your request by asking you to provide certain information and matching it to the information Personalized Pranks maintains about you. Personalized Pranks will request at least two data points about you. Depending on the nature of your request, Personalized Pranks may require more data points to match and/or may require you to sign a declaration confirming under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request.
(c) Authorized Agent. If you are a California resident, you may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your personal information rights. The authorized agent must be registered with California’s Secretary of State. The authorized agent making any request on your behalf to know or delete certain personal information about you must submit a copy of the written permission you granted them to act as authorized agent or a copy of the document showing you granted them a power of attorney for this purpose. If the authorized agent does not have a power of attorney in compliance with California’s probate law, you must also directly verify your identity with Personalized Pranks. If adequate proof is not presented, Personalized Pranks may deny the request.
(d) Response Timing and Format. Personalized Pranks will try to respond to a verified consumer request within 45 days of receipt, but if Personalized Pranks requires more time to respond, it will let you know how long and why in writing. Personalized Pranks will respond to you by mail or electronically at your option. Any disclosures Personalized Pranks provides in response to your request will pertain only to the 12-month period immediately preceding receipt of the verifiable consumer request. If Personalized Pranks is unable to respond to the request, Personalized Pranks will explain why, if applicable. If Personalized Pranks is unable to verify your identity in connection with a request for specific pieces of information about you, Personalized Pranks will let you know (but will not disclose the specific pieces of information) and will evaluate the request as though it were a request for categories of personal information disclosed to third parties during the past 12 months. If Personalized Pranks denies a request due to conflict with federal or state law or an exception to the CCPA, Personalized Pranks will explain the basis for the denial. If Personalized Pranks cannot verify your identity in connection with a request to disclose categories of information disclosed to third parties, Personalized Pranks will let you know, and will provide you information about its general business practices regarding collection, maintenance, and sale of personal information. If Personalized Pranks cannot verify the identity of an individual requesting deletion of personal data, Personalized Pranks will deny your request and will treat the request as a request to opt-out of sale. Personalized Pranks has no obligation to provide you with specific personal information if such disclosure creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to security. For any data portability requests, Personalized Pranks will provide your personal information in PDF format. Unless your request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded, Personalized Pranks will not charge a fee to process or respond to your request. If Personalized Pranks determines that a fee is warranted, Personalized Pranks will explain why it reached that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before responding.
- Changes to this Supplemental Notice
Changes to the Supplemental Notice will be posted on this page. If Personalized Pranks makes material changes to the way it treats users personal information, it may choose to notify you by email or through a notice in addition to posting. The date the Supplemental Notice was last revised appears at the top of the Supplemental Notice. You are responsible for ensuring that Personalized Pranks has a current email address for you and for periodically visiting the Website and the Supplemental Notice to check for any changes.
- Third-party marketing
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact Personalized Pranks at the contact information set forth in Section 8 below.
- Contact information
If you have any questions or concerns about this Supplemental Notice or Personalized Pranks’ privacy practices, or if you wish to exercise your rights as a California resident, please contact us at:
Personalized Pranks, LLC
c/o Zachary M. VanVactor / Privacy Agent
Stites & Harbison PLLC
400 West Market Street, Suite 1800
Louisville, KY 40202-3353
Telephone: (502) 587-3400